- Date: Monday, 3 May 2010, 6pm
- Venue: Conservatorium Recital Hall — Tasmanian Conservatorium of Music, 5 Sandy Bay Rd, Hobart, TAS
- Series: This event is part of the 2010 ISCM World New Music Days series
- Tickets: Single tickets: $15 adults, $10 concession; Festival pass: $250 adult, $125 concession, $75 student. — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (02) 8256 2222
The Sydney Conservatorium is remarkable in that its keyboard staff include nationally and interationally recognised figures in the world of pianism. Blistering fingers and sensual swooning will be a hallmark of this concert featuring the latest ISCM-sourced music alongside Carl Vine’s Piano Sonata for Four Hands.
Featured non-Australian music: Golijov [Argentina/USA], Kilpiö [Finland], Polaczyk [Poland], Carter [USA], Oh [Korea], Del Tredici [USA], Rautavaara [Finland]
Featured Australian Works
||Sonata for piano four hands : piano duo (4 hands) (2009) by Carl Vine|
— performed by Sydney Conservatorium Keyboard Staff
- Performer Sydney Conservatorium Keyboard Staff
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login