Artefacts of Australian experimental music: volume 2 - CD launch
- Date: Saturday, 27 November 2010, 7:30pm
- Venue: Iwaki Auditorium — ABC Southbank Centre, 120-130 Southbank Boulevard, South Melbourne, VIC
- Tickets: Adults: $20
The release of the Artefacts of Australian experimental music: volume II 1974-1983 double CD will be celebrated with a special one-off concert in Melbourne on Saturday 27 November. Music and artists from the CD will be featured including:
- Ron Nagorcka's seminal tape recorder opera Atom Bomb (1977) performed by Golden Fur
- Jon Rose's staggering interactive violin bow.
- The Godfather of Australian industrial/dark wave, Browning Mummery
- Visionary composer/performer/instrument maker, Sarah Hopkins.
This event has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory board.
Featured Australian Works
||Atom bomb : opera (1977) by Ron Nagorcka|
|Six short solo pieces for harmonic whirlies by Sarah Hopkins|
|Sonic blue by Sarah Hopkins|
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login