Mildura Jazz Food & Wine Festival
- Date: Friday, 2 November 2012 to Monday, 5 November 2012, All Day
- Venue: Mildura City — Mildura, VIC Tickets: This is a free event
On the Melbourne Cup long weekend Mildura will be jumping to four fabulous days of jazz in the streets, wineries, cafes, restaurants, shopping centres, pubs and clubs plus a riverboat ramble on the Paddle-steamer Melbourne. Traditional jazz, boogie and swing along with younger more contemporary bands will delight audiences at the Primed for Jazz Street Party on Saturday night – a free event. Fine regional food and wine can be enjoyed in the street as all of Mildura comes out to play to celebrate Springtime on the Murray.
- Jazz/improvisation by Beaten Bodies
- Jazz/improvisation by Dixie Street Jazz Band
- Jazz/improvisation by Don Mayne Trio
- Jazz/improvisation by Jan Preston
- Jazz/improvisation by Lazy Eye
- Jazz/improvisation by Maryborough Traditional Jazz Ensemble
- Jazz/improvisation by Royal Garden Jazz Band
- Jazz/improvisation by Sam Leske Trio
- Jazz/improvisation by Shirazz
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login