The Richard Haynes Project
- Date: Friday, 11 May 2012, 7pm
- Venue: Conservatorium Theatre, Brisbane — Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University, 16 Russell St, South Brisbane, QLD
- Series: This event is part of the Crossbows Festival series
Richard Haynes, Crossbows artist-in-residence, is an internationally sought-after clarinettist and new music specialist. Haynes will present a one-off performance with Conservatorium students featuring contemporary clarinet chamber works.
- Theo Loevendie - Plus One (flute, bass clarinet, piano)
- Helmut Lachenmann - Allegro Sostenuto (clarinet/bass clarinet, cello, piano)
- Michael Smetanin - Sharp (bass clarinet, viola, cello, piano)
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website
Featured Australian Works
||Sharp (quartets: bass clarinet, piano, viola, cello) (1992) by Michael Smetanin|
— performed by Richard Haynes Project
- Performer Richard Haynes Project
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login