The Sax Project, dir. Michael Duke
- Date: Monday, 3 May 2010, 1pm
- Venue: Verbrugghen Hall — Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Cnr Macquarie St and Bridge St, Sydney, NSW
- Series: This event is part of the 2010 ISCM World New Music Days series
- Tickets: Entry by gold coin donation, Festival passes: $250 adult, $125 concession, $75 student. — Tickets can be purchased online
What’s better than a solo saxophone? – Multiple saxophones! This programme will include a variety of works for a variety of saxophones, including new international works for the rarely-encountered saxophone orchestra. This event is part of the 2010 World New Music Days which will be the largest contemporary new music festival ever held in Australia.
Featured non-Australian music: Martin [USA], O'Leary [Ireland], Lemay [Canada], Loveday [South Africa]
Featured Australian Works
|Sound Box : saxophone solo (2008) by Katia Beaugeais|
— performed by Katia Beaugeais
- Performer Katia Beaugeais
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login