Sheet Music: Score
Adelaide dances : for mandolin orchestra / Stephen Lalor.
by Stephen Lalor (2016)
The three movements of Adelaide Dances are:
1. March - A strange, eerie march inspired by the funeral procession in Bulgakov's The Master & Margarita & the famous Adelaide cold-case mystery Somerton Man.
2. Twilight Dance - for the hot summer nights on
Adelaide's beaches: a sultry dance of intertwining melodies &
3. Balkan Rhumba - inspired by the composer's past performances at Adelaide's WOMADelaide Festival, as well as Adelaide's large east-European population.
Published by: Australian Music Centre — 1 facsimile score (38p. -- A4 (portrait))
Duration: 16 mins
1. March (5'15") -- 2. Twilight Dance (5'30") -- 3. Balkan Rhumba (4'15").
Includes programme notes and biographical information about composer.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works for Mandolin ensembles
- Browse other works by Stephen Lalor
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login