Sheet Music: Performance Parts
Battery : for percussion solo and brass quintet / Elliott Gyger.
by Elliott Gyger (2000)
- (articles of) metal, esp. brass or copper, wrought by hammering
- a number of pieces of artillery combining in action
- the action of assailing with blows
- a device, consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity
- a set of connected similar units of equipment; an extensive series, sequence or range
- the percussion section of an orchestra or band
Published by: Australian Music Centre — 1 set of 6 performance parts (60p. -- A4 (portrait))
Difficulty: Advanced — Professional.
Duration: 10 mins
First performance 19 May 00. Paine Hall, Harvard University, USA
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works for Sextets: Horn, trumpet, flugelhorn, trombone, tuba, percussion
- Browse other works by Elliott Gyger
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login