Sheet Music: Score
Four etudes for piano / Lawrence Whiffin.
by Lawrence Whiffin (2005)
1. Skit on the French folk song "Alouette", occasional jazz influence
2. Study in fast fingers
3. Post-impressionist varied figurations
4. Mathematically concocted study
Published by: Australian Music Centre — 1 facsimile score (29p. -- A4 (portrait))
Difficulty: Advanced — Professional.
Duration: 15 mins
First performance by Kim Bastin — Dec 05. Eleventh Hour Theatre, Fitzroy, Vic.
Inclues programme note.
Composition dates: Etude 1 & 2: 2005 ; Etude 3: 2006 ; Etude 4: 1973.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works for Solo Piano
- Browse other works by Lawrence Whiffin
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login