Mungo / Ros Bandt ; performed by Ros Bandt
by Ros Bandt (1992)
Instrumentation: Aeolian harps sculpture, fossils, virtual didgeridoo, sampler, kangaroo bones, quandong nuts, snail shells, sand, feet, sculptures, sound installation.
Duration: 32 mins, 49 sec.
Published by: Move Records — 1 MP3 file
Recorded/performed at: Studio Akustische Kunst, WDR, Cologne, Germany.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works published by Move Records
- Browse other works for Installations
- Browse other works by Ros Bandt
Analysis & Media
- Image: Harp detail, showing nylon strings
- Image: Preparing for Installation
- Website: Mungo, Australian Sound Design Project
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login