Sheet Music: Score
RPM : version for amateur orchestra / Matthew Hindson.
by Matthew Hindson (1998)
RPM stands for Revolutions per Minute. This piece seeks to capture the feeling of unrelenting speed, acceleration and momentum. The composer was influenced by heavy metal music, and describes the overall effect as similar to that of driving in a car at a very high speed.
Published by: Australian Music Centre (under licence from Faber Music) — 1 score (20p. -- A3 (portrait))
Duration: 4 mins
First performance 1998. Grafton NSW
Includes performance notes.
This edition produced 2002.
This work also exists as the following versions:
- Full orchestra
- Browse other works published by Australian Music Centre (under licence from Faber Music)
- Browse other works for Full orchestra - reduced forces
- Browse other works by Matthew Hindson
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: New education resource from the AMC: Classroom Arrangements by Philip Cooney
- Program note: Matthew Hindson's "RPM"
by Matthew Hindson
Source: the score of this work
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login