Tiger snake / Eve Duncan ; performed by Deborah Kayser, Mardi McSullea et al
by Eve Duncan (2001)
Instrumentation: Flute (doubling piccolo), didjeridu, tenor trombone, mezzo-soprano, percussion (1 player), cello (solo), contrabass (solo), string orchestra.
Duration: 14 mins, 44 sec.
Published by: Move Records — 1 MP3 file
1. Aboriginal hearts -- 2. Ulupna tribe -- 3. Natural instincts -- 4. Tribal days -- 5. Influenza -- 6. Spirit men -- 7. Runner of light.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works published by Move Records
- Browse other works for Mezzo-Soprano with chamber ensemble
- Browse other works by Eve Duncan
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: Eve Duncan’s Butterfly Modernism
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login