Sheet Music: Score
Torque : for solo viola / Brendan Colbert.
by Brendan Colbert (2013)
· to cause to rotate or twist.
· a force or system of forces that tends to cause rotation.
· the tendency of a force applied to an object to make it rotate about an axis.
Torque can be performed either as a standalone work, or as the second of three in Three Strings: 3 related solos for 'cello, viola, and violin.
Published by: Australian Music Centre — 1 facsimile score (7p. -- B4 (portrait))
Duration: 4 mins
Includes programme notes and performance notes.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works for Solo Viola
- Browse other works by Brendan Colbert
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login