Battery : for percussion solo and brass quintet
by Elliott Gyger (2000)
Score SampleView a sample of the score of this work
$42.68Add to cart
Library shelf no. 785.5716/GYG 1 C.1 [Available for loan]
- (articles of) metal, esp. brass or copper, wrought by hammering
- a number of pieces of artillery combining in action
- the action of assailing with blows
- a device, consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity
- a set of connected similar units of equipment; an extensive series, sequence or range
- the percussion section of an orchestra or band
Instrumentation: Piccolo trumpet in B flat or D, flugelhorn in B flat, horn, trombone, tuba, solo percussion.
Duration: 10 min.
Difficulty: Advanced — Professional.
First performance: 19 May 00. Paine Hall, Harvard University, USA
Performances of this work
19 May 00: Paine Hall, Harvard University, USA
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this work.
To post a comment please login.