The World in Sydney
- Date: Monday, 3 May 2010, 8pm
- Venue: Verbrugghen Hall — Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Cnr Macquarie St and Bridge St, Sydney, NSW
- Series: This event is part of the 2010 ISCM World New Music Days series
- Tickets: Single tickets: $15 adults, $10 concession; Festival pass: $250 adult, $125 concession, $75 student. — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (02) 8256 2222
Resident ensemble at the 2010 ISCM World New Music Days, Ensemble Offspring, will again dazzle listeners with their combination of hard-edged technique and musical brilliance. The 2010 World New Music Days will be the largest contemporary new music festival ever held in Australia.
Featured non-Australian music: Grisey [France], Ryan [Canada], Steenhuisen [Canada], Hay [New Zealand], Winther Chritensen [Denmark]
Featured Australian Works
||Not broken bruised-reed : for violin, percussion and piano (2009) by Bruce Crossman|
— performed by Ensemble Offspring
- Performer Ensemble Offspring
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login