Sheet Music: Performance Parts
Ceremonial song for the cleansing of the wind : for bass, trombone, didjeridu and MIDI keyboard / Ron Nagorcka ; a setting of the poem by Keith Harrison.
by Ron Nagorcka (2013)
Published by: Australian Music Centre — 1 set of 3 performance parts (44p. -- B4 (portrait))
Duration: 12 min.
Includes programe note, performance notes, full text of original poem, notes on just intonation, and MIDI keyboard performance instructions and score.
Performance parts include:
- Keyboard score (which includes voice and didjeridu parts);
- Trombone part;
- Data CD of required sample files and a mp3 file of the sequenced keyboard part for rehearsal purposes, and;
- A copy of the full score, which includes instructions for MIDI keyboard (controller) programming.
The piece was written originally for performance by gambus player Mohd Nizam Attam at the International Conference 'John Cage 101' held at the Fakulti Muzik dan Seni Persembahan at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris on August 21-23, 2013.
In just intonation.
This edition produced 20 Mar 16.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works for Bass with chamber ensemble
- Browse other works by Ron Nagorcka
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login