Sheet Music: Score
The last days of Socrates : for bass-baritone, SATB chorus and orchestra / music: Brett Dean ; text: Graeme William Ellis.
Published by: Australian Music Centre (under licence from Boosey & Hawkes) — 1 score (139p. -- A3 (portrait))
Part I. Prelude (Goddess Athena) -- Part II. Apology (The Trial) -- Part III. Phaedo (“The Hemlock Cup”).
This edition produced Jun 13.
- Browse other works published by Australian Music Centre (under licence from Boosey & Hawkes)
- Browse other works for SATB Choir with orchestra
- Browse other works by Brett Dean
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: Paul Lowin Prizes 2013 - finalists announced
- Resonate Article: 2013 Lowin Prize winners: Elliott Gyger and Nigel Westlake
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login