Sheet Music: Score
The lost art of letter writing : for violin and orchestra / Brett Dean
by Brett Dean (2006)
Published by: Australian Music Centre (under licence from Boosey & Hawkes) — 1 score (132p. -- A3 (portrait))
Difficulty: Advanced — Professional.
Duration: 38 mins
I. Hamburg, 1854 -- II. The Hague, 1882 -- III. Vienna, 1886 -- IV. Jerilderie, 1879.
Dedicated to Frank Peter Zimmermann
This edition produced 2007.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works published by Australian Music Centre (under licence from Boosey & Hawkes)
- Browse other works for Violin with full orchestra
- Browse other works by Brett Dean
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: Australian premiere for Dean's award-winning concerto
- Resonate Article: ANAM: Ligeti, Haydn, Dean
- Resonate Article: 2012 Helpmann Awards
- Article: Interrogating the Orchestra
- Article: New string to his bow
- Program note: Brett Dean's "The lost art of letter writing"
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login