Performers, ensembles and performing art organisations
A wealth of resources for all levels of performers, ensembles and performing arts organisations.
Easily search for suitable performance repertoire using our repertoire navigator. You can search by duration or difficulty, date of creation or composition, subject, themes or styles or the availability of scores or sound recordings.
Performers can utilise our rich and growing collection of online analyses, program notes and performance histories to aid in repertoire selection and program development. A large portion of the collection also includes audio and score samples, and our digital library now provides members with immediate online access to over 10,000 full scores for perusal through digital loans.
Promote Your Events
Further promotional opportunities are also available through special giveaways in our monthly eNews .
Share Your Perspective
Interact with a community of creators, performers and new music enthusiasts by sharing your performance knowledge and experience of works in the collection, and opinions on performances or articles.
Make short or in-depth comments on any work, product or event listed on our website, or consider submitting an article to Resonate.
The Australian Music Centre offers representation services for professional performers and improvisers who have demonstrated a long-standing commitment to the performance or creation of music by Australian composers and sound artists. Find our representatio policy and how to apply here.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
• Borrow scores, CDs and books from the AMC collection, including over 10,000 scores available for online access in the digital library
• 10% discount on purchases of education kits, scores, CDs, books, and MP3s from the AMC
• Members-only Opportunities listing, including competitions, prizes and awards, workshops and funding opportunities
• Nominations rights for the annual Art Music Awards
• Voting rights at the AMC Annual General Meeting
• Members-only giveaways and special offers
Additional Benefits for Groups Joining as Institution Members
• 10% discount on hire of performance parts
• Borrowing rights for multiple representatives of your organisation
• 10% discount applied on purchases from the AMC made by representatives from your organisation
• Priority inclusion of events in the AMC monthly eNews
To join on behalf of an group or ensemble, please contact us directly on 1300 651 834 or .