Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
Mildura Jazz Food & Wine Festival
- Date: Friday, 2 November 2012 to Monday, 5 November 2012, All Day
- Venue: Mildura City — Mildura, VIC Tickets: This is a free event
On the Melbourne Cup long weekend Mildura will be jumping to four fabulous days of jazz in the streets, wineries, cafes, restaurants, shopping centres, pubs and clubs plus a riverboat ramble on the Paddle-steamer Melbourne. Traditional jazz, boogie and swing along with younger more contemporary bands will delight audiences at the Primed for Jazz Street Party on Saturday night – a free event. Fine regional food and wine can be enjoyed in the street as all of Mildura comes out to play to celebrate Springtime on the Murray.
- Jazz/improvisation by Beaten Bodies
- Jazz/improvisation by Dixie Street Jazz Band
- Jazz/improvisation by Don Mayne Trio
- Jazz/improvisation by Jan Preston
- Jazz/improvisation by Lazy Eye
- Jazz/improvisation by Maryborough Traditional Jazz Ensemble
- Jazz/improvisation by Royal Garden Jazz Band
- Jazz/improvisation by Sam Leske Trio
- Jazz/improvisation by Shirazz
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login