Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
MONA FOMA festival
- Date: Wednesday, 13 January 2016 to Monday, 18 January 2016
- Venue: various venues in Hobart — , TAS
- Series: This event is part of the MOFO 2016 series
Mofo is Mona’s Festival of Music and Art, curated by Brian Ritchie. 2016 marks its eighth year, and it runs from 13 – 18 January. High fives all round. Check out the lineup.
Event times vary, but the Mona site is open to Three-Day Mona Pass and Day Pass holders between 10am and 9pm Friday 15 & Saturday 16 January, and 10am and 7pm Sunday 17 January. It is closed to everyone else.
- Performance/sound art by Robin Fox
- Performance/sound art by Ensemble Offspring
- Performance/sound art by Simon Barker
- Performance/sound art by Brian Ritchie
- Performance/sound art by Bree van Reyk
- Performance/sound art by Scott Tinkler
- Performance/sound art by Evelyn Morris
- Performance/sound art by Dale Gorfinkel
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login