- Date: Saturday, 30 April 2016, 7pm
- Venue: Elisabeth Murdoch Hall — Melbourne Recital Centre, Cnr Southbank Blvd & Sturt St, Southbank, VIC
- Series: This event is part of the Musica Viva International Concert Series 2016 series
- Tickets: Adults: $55-140 | Concession: $48-122 — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (03) 9699 3333
Stephen Hough is acclaimed throughout the world as a superb pianist, with a wide-ranging intellect and thoughtful spirituality. He is also a noted connoisseur of fine tea, perfume, and hats. This wonderful recital program lightly references some of these extra-musical things, offering a listening experience of great emotion and virtuosity in works by Franck, Liszt, Schubert and Hough.
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website or by phone on 1800 688 482
Featured Australian Works
|Piano Sonata III (Trinitas) by Stephen Hough|
- New work by Stephen Hough
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login