Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
- Date: Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 8pm
- Venue: km28 — Karl-Marx Str. 28, Berlin, Germany
- Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online
The ELISION ensemble performs viscerally expressive works by composers Liza Lim, Matthew Sergeant, Harrison Birtwhistle, and Richard Barrett.
- Four Interludes for a Tragedy (bassett clarinet & tape)
- Su Song Star Map for solo violin
- Microbiome for solo clarinet
- tract (solo piano)
- flechtwerk (clarinet & piano)
- bet denagel (solo baroque violin).
Carl Rosman (clarinet), Sarah Saviet (violin), and Alex Waite (piano)
Featured non-Australian music: Matthew Sergeant, Harrison Birtwistle, Richard Barrett
Featured Australian Works
|Microbiome : bass clarinet solo by Liza Lim — World premiere|
— performed by Carl Rosman
|The Su Song Star Map : for solo violin (2017) by Liza Lim|
— performed by Elision Ensemble
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login