Sheet Music: Performance Parts
The Three Dancers / Elena Kats-Chernin.
by Elena Kats-Chernin (2015)
Published by: Australian Music Centre (under licence from Boosey & Hawkes) — 1 set of 8 performance parts (122p. -- B4 (portrait))
1. Right Angle -- 2. Half Tango -- 3. Slide -- 4. Conversation -- 5. Cubist Counterpoint -- 6. CC Bass + Slide -- 7. Conversation (Reprise) -- 8. Quarter Tango -- 9. Left Angle
First performance at AFCM: Festival Farewell - The Three Dancers (Townsville Civic Theatre) on 8 Aug 2015
Includes 2 parts for the accordion, one with alternative fingerings.
Inspired by Picasso's 'Three Dancers'.
Revised after premiere in Townsville
This work is also available in the following products:
This work also exists as the following versions:
- Browse other works published by Australian Music Centre (under licence from Boosey & Hawkes)
- Browse other works for Septets: Saxophone, percussion, piano, accordion, violin, cello, double bass
- Browse other works by Elena Kats-Chernin
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: Elena Kats-Chernin: The Three Dancers
- Resonate Article: Kats-Chernin's 'The Three Dancers' in London
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login