White knight and beaver / Martin Wesley-Smith ; performed by Australia Ensemble
by Martin Wesley-Smith (1984)
Performers: Australia Ensemble
Instrumentation: This work is for flexible instrumentation featuring either one or two soloists with tape. Soloist (trombone or marimba or cello or bass clarinet), optional 2nd soloist (violin or viola or marimba or xylophone or clarinet in B flat or flute or alto saxophone), tape.
Duration: 9 mins, 16 sec.
Published by: Tall Poppies — 1 MP3 file
Recorded/performed at: Newcastle Conservatorium of Music, on 1989.
This work is also available in the following products:
This work also exists as the following versions:
- Quintets: Flute, clarinet, percussion, violin, cello with pre-recorded sound
- Duos: Saxophone, percussion with pre-recorded sound
- Browse other works published by Tall Poppies
- Browse other works for Flexible instrumentation
- Browse other works by Martin Wesley-Smith
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login