20 August 2020
Regional Arts 'Recovery Boost' funding now open for applications
The Regional Arts Fund 'Recovery Boost' grants are now open for applications, with closing dates from 12 October, depending on the administering regional arts organisation. Recovery Boost is a $10 million targeted measure announced by the Australian Government in 2020 as part of the Relief and Recovery Fund. It responds to the difficulties experienced by regional artists, arts organisations and communities who have been heavily impacted by COVID-19.
Find out more by following these links:
• New South Wales - Regional Arts New South Wales, deadline 29 October
• Northern Territory - NTRAF, deadline 31 October
• Queensland - Flying Arts, deadline 12 October
• South Australia - Country Arts SA, deadline 12 October
• Tasmania - RANT Arts, deadline 31 October
• Victoria - Regional Arts Victoria, deadline 1 November
• Western Australia - Regional Arts WA, deadline 22 October
© Australian Music Centre (2020) — Permission must be obtained from the AMC if you wish to reproduce this article either online or in print.
Be the first to share add your thoughts and opinions in response to this article.
You must login to post a comment.