Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
Festival Farewell : El Salon Mexico!
- Date: Saturday, 7 August 2010, 8 pm
- Venue: Townsville Civic Theatre — 41 Boundary Street , South Townsville, QLD
- Series: This event is part of the Australian Festival of Chamber Music 2010 series
- Tickets: Members: $55 Adults: $60 Concession: $57
Featured non-Australian music: Caplet, Schickele, Horovitz, Tchaikovsky, Copland, Bartok
Featured Australian Works
||Jamaican rumba : full orchestra by Arthur Benjamin|
— performed by Camerata of St John's
|Jamaicalypso by Arthur Benjamin|
|San Domingo by Arthur Benjamin|
- Performer Camerata of St John's
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login