Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
Jerusalem Quartet: Ross Edwards
- Date: Saturday, 17 September 2016, 7pm
- Venue: Melbourne Recital Centre, Elisabeth Murdoch Hall — Cnr Southbank Blvd & Sturt St, Southbank, VIC
- Series: This event is part of the Jerusalem Quartet Tour 2016 series
- Tickets: Standard: $131-$51 | Concession: $114-$44 | Under 30: $30 — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (03) 9699 3333
Presented by Music Viva.
(Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne Weekend, Sydney Weekday)
BEETHOVEN String Quartet in B-flat major, op 18 no 6
EDWARDS String Quartet no 3 Summer Dances
Commissioned for Musica Viva Australia by Kim Williams AM in honour of the late Kenneth W Tribe AC.
DVOŘÁK String Quartet no 13 op 106
ALEXANDER PAVLOVSKY Violin
SERGEI BRESLER Violin
ORI KAM Viola
KYRIL ZLOTNIKOV Cello
Featured non-Australian music: Beethoven, Dvorak
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website or by phone on (02) 8394 6666
Featured Australian Works
|String quartet no. 3 : Summer dances : string quartet (2012) by Ross Edwards|
— performed by Jerusalem Quartet
- Performer Jerusalem Quartet
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login