Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
These Digital Times
- Date: Saturday, 27 June 2020
- Venue: Live streaming event (online only) — National, Australia Tickets: This is a free event
These Digital Times is a free, online music festival presented by the Melbourne International Jazz Festival.
On the last Saturday of May, June and July, we’ll bring you performances from some of the best in Australian and international jazz and contemporary music – live streamed direct to your living room in high definition from ALV Studios in Melbourne.
On Saturday 27 June:
10:30am - Nat Bartsch’s Lullaby Project
11am - Career Development Panel – Old Media, New Media
12pm - Kathleen Halloran Trio
1:30pm - Solomon Sisay
3:30pm - Federico Casagrande (Italy)
5pm - Andrea Keller's Five Below
7pm - Joe Chindamo and Olivia Chindamo
8pm - Joey DeFrancesco
9:15pm - The Sugarfoot Ramblers
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website
- Jazz/improvisation by Nat Bartsch
- Jazz/improvisation by Kathleen Halloran
- Jazz/improvisation by Darryn Farrugia
- Jazz/improvisation by Kim May
- Jazz/improvisation by Solomon Sisay
- Jazz/improvisation by Andrea Keller
- Jazz/improvisation by Stephen Magnusson
- Jazz/improvisation by Sam Anning
- Jazz/improvisation by Mick Meagher
- Jazz/improvisation by James McLean
- Jazz/improvisation by Scott McConnachie
- Jazz/improvisation by Joe Chindamo
- Jazz/improvisation by Olivia Chindamo
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login