Sheet Music: Performance Parts
Le vie del vento divino : for ney, 2 bass flutes, contrabass flute and percussion / Katia Tiutiunnik.
by Katia Tiutiunnik (2013)
Le Vie del Vento Divino is inspired by my visions of alien civilizations on earth in times long past and by the ways in which extraterrestrials intervened--and continue to intervene--in the evolution of humankind. Its originally composed musical material resembles my aural imaginings of ancient alien music performed during the golden age of ancient Mesopotamia and owes a debt of inspiration to the musical heritage of the Near East.
Published by: Australian Music Centre — 1 set of 5 performance parts (43p. -- A4 (portrait))
Duration: 12 min.
(i) La Discesa dei Nefilim -- (ii) Portali alle Stelle -- (iii) I Risplendenti fra gli Elohim.
The composer notes the following styles, genres, subjects etc associated with this work:
Ancient Mesopotamia, Alien civilization, Arab music, Ancient Near Eastern music
The composer is very grateful to Arya BastaniNezhad for all of his assistance in correcting the drafts of the ney part of the composition.
This edition produced 2015.
This work is also available in the following products:
This work also exists as the following versions:
- Quintets: Flute, 3 bass flutes, percussion
- Quintets: Flute, 2 bass flutes, contrabass flute, percussion
- Quintets: Alto flute, 2 bass flutes, contrabass flute, percussion
- Quintets: 3 bass flutes, wind, percussion
- Browse other works for Quintets: 2 bass flutes, contrabass flute, wind, percussion
- Browse other works by Katia Tiutiunnik
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login