Sheet Music: Score
String quartet music / Peter Sculthorpe
Also known as: String Quartet Music
by Peter Sculthorpe (1969)
Out of Print
Published by: Faber Music [F0513] — 1 score (19p. -- Non-standard page size)
Duration: 15 mins, 30 sec.
In 5 movements.
First performance by Allegri Quartet — 15 Jan 70. Wigmore Hall, London, UK
Later reprinted as: String quartet no. 8.
Radcliffe Award, 1969.
This edition produced 1968.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works published by Faber Music
- Browse other works for String Quartets
- Browse other works by Peter Sculthorpe
Analysis & Media
- Article: String Quartet No. 8
- Document: Australian String Quartet program excerpt
- Article: Dawn of new day for Australian composers
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login