Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
CONCERT 16: Sounds on Site: Gardens of Delight : Canberra International Music Festival (CIMF)
- Date: Friday, 6 May 2016, 12:30pm
- Venue: Australian National Botanic Gardens — Clunies Ross Street, Acton , ACT
- Series: This event is part of the Canberra International Music Festival 2016 series
- Tickets: Adult: $55 | Concession: $50 | Under 30: $35 | Child: $25 | Student Rush: $25 — Tickets can be purchased online
Music and Nature, a walk through our Gardens
A musical excursion through the beautiful National Botanic Gardens, where anything is possible between the rain forest and desert. Rarely can our natural environment, birdsong and man-made music engage in such conversation.
* Friends of the Australian National Botanic Gardens are eligible for concession rates to this concert.
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login