Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
Elliott Gyger at 50
- Date: Monday, 21 May 2018, 6pm
- Venue: Melbourne Recital Centre, Primrose Potter Salon — Cnr Southbank Blvd & Sturt St, Southbank, VIC
- Tickets: Standard: $39 | Concession: $29 (booking fees apply) — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (03) 9699 3333
The Melbourne Conservatorium of Music (MCM) New Music Ensemble celebrates the milestone birthday of one of Australia’s most widely commissioned and awarded composers and MCM composition staff member, Elliott Gyger.
In a tour of some of his most recent and intimate works, this program includes the world premiere of a new work written especially for the occasion. The MCM New Music Ensemble combines the talents of MCM staff and students and will be conducted by the composer himself.
A Garden for Orpheus
New work (2018)
Presented by Melbourne Recital Centre & MCM New Music Studio
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website or by phone on (03) 9699 3333
Featured Australian Works
- New work by Elliott Gyger
- Performer Melbourne Conservatorium of Music (MCM) New Music Ensemble
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login