Sheet Music: Score
Requiem : for SATB chorus, didjeridu and organ / Peter Sculthorpe.
by Peter Sculthorpe (2004)
Published by: Australian Music Centre (under licence from Faber Music) — 1 score (85p. -- A4 (portrait))
First part: 1. Introit -- 2. Kyrie -- 3. Gradual -- 4. Sequence -- Second part: 5. Canticle -- 6. Sanctus -- 7. Agnus Dei -- 8. Communion.
Includes programme note, performance notes, full text, and notes on pronunciation of Indigenous text.
Canticle' is "based upon an indigenous Australian lullaby, and composed at the time of the outbreak of fighting in Iraq, it grew from thoughts about children affected by war.
This work also exists as the following versions:
- Mixed choir with orchestra
- Browse other works published by Australian Music Centre (under licence from Faber Music)
- Browse other works for SATB Choir with accompaniment
- Browse other works by Peter Sculthorpe
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: Kalkadungu - William Barton wins 2012 ARIA for Best Classical Album
- Article: Cry of the earth
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login