Chefs in the North Dinner
- Date: Thursday, 29 July 2010, 6.30pm
- Venue: Jupiters Townsville — Sir Leslie Thiess Drive, Townsville, QLD
- Series: This event is part of the Australian Festival of Chamber Music 2010 series
- Tickets: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Held on the lawns of Jupiters Townsville, under a spectacular marquee, the Chefs in the North Dinner features a tantalising six course degustation menu prepared by some of Australia's and New Zealand's finest chefs. Special chamber music performances also feature between courses showcasing artists performing at the Festival.
Featured non-Australian music: Gershwin arr James Cohn, Rossini, Puccini
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website or by phone on (07) 4771 4144
Featured Australian Works
||Knips suite : for string quartet (1979) [Excerpts only.] by Carl Vine|
— performed by Goldner String Quartet
- Performer Goldner String Quartet
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login