Wangaratta Festival of Jazz & Blues 2017
- Date: Friday, 3 November 2017 to Sunday, 5 November 2017, 5:45pm Fri 3 Nov - late night, Sun 5 Nov
- Venue: Various venues in Wangaratta — Wangaratta, VIC
- Series: This event is part of the Wangaratta Festival of Jazz & Blues 2017 series
- Tickets: Individual tickets: from $20 | Festival passes: $110 - $350 — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (03) 5722 8199
We are pleased to announce the 2017 Program is officially launched.
Festival-goers will be treated to the musical delights of more than 300 musicians in over 80 concerts across eight concert locations. This year’s program features more international acts, rousing collaborations and an exciting company of Wangaratta first-timers and old favourites.
CHRISTIAN SCOTT - JON CLEARY - IAN MOSS - THE OTHERS - KATIE NOONAN - LUCKY OCEANS - SPIDERBAIT - KEVIN BORICH - FOREDAY RIDERS - JEN SHYU - KARI IKONEN TRIO - PHILIPPE GUIDAT & PASCAL ROLLANDO - NADJE NOORDHUIS & JAMES SHIPP - ARON OTTIGNON TRIO.
Ticket types available are:
Gold Pass - Access into all venues Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Skip the queues and have guaranteed access to every show!
Weekend Pass - Access all venues Friday, Saturday, Sunday (some venues may hit capacity therefore entry will not be possible).
Blues Weekend Pass - Access into the Blues Marquee Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Jazz/improvisation by Aron Ottignon
- Jazz/improvisation by Sam Anning
- Jazz/improvisation by Gian Slater
- Jazz/improvisation by Simon Barker
- Jazz/improvisation by Jonathan Zwartz
- Jazz/improvisation by Matilda Abraham
- Jazz/improvisation by Nick Haywood
- Jazz/improvisation by Nick Tsiavos
- Jazz/improvisation by Scott Tinkler
- Jazz/improvisation by Phil Slater
- Jazz/improvisation by Philip Rex
- Jazz/improvisation by Katie Noonan
- Jazz/improvisation by Karin Schaupp
- Jazz/improvisation by Frances Madden
- Jazz/improvisation by Barney McAll
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login