Sheet Music: Score
Sonata for harp / P. Glanville-Hicks
by Peggy Glanville-Hicks (1951)
Published by: Australian Music Centre (under licence from G.Schirmer Australia) — 1 score (14p. -- A4 (portrait))
Duration: 10 mins
Saeta -- Pastorale -- Rondo.
Includes performance notes and errata.
"American Harp Society Edition" -- Cover.
This edition produced 1953.
This work is also available in the following products:
- Browse other works published by Australian Music Centre (under licence from G.Schirmer Australia)
- Browse other works for Solo Harp
- Browse other works by Peggy Glanville-Hicks
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: A Tease of Sophistication
- Interview [Audio]: Peggy Glanville-Hicks and her Odyssey
Interviewed by Charles Amirkhanian
First broadcast 3/10/1989
After undergoing brain surgery, Glanville-Hicks retired to her home in Sydney where Charles Amirkhanian recorded a rare interview with the composer, in May of 1986. During their conversation, of which extensive segments are included in this program, they touched upon a wide range of topics, including her stint as a New York City music critic, her travels, and her music.
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login