Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
The Song Company: Nineteen to the Dozen
- Date: Friday, 1 November 2019, 7pm
- Venue: Melbourne Recital Centre, Primrose Potter Salon — Cnr Southbank Blvd & Sturt St, Southbank, VIC
- Series: This event is part of the The Song Company: Nineteen to the Dozen series
- Tickets: Adult: $65 | Concession: $60 | Student: $40 (booking fees apply) — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (03) 9699 3333
New works by Alice Chance, Aristea Mellos, Bernie Van Tiel & Rex Le, Chris Williams, Colin Black, Dan Walker, Elizabeth Sheppard, Felicity Wilcox, Gordon Hamilton, Josephine Gibson, Lyle Chan, Matthew Hindson, Naomi Crellin, Natalie Maschmeyer, Owen Elsley, Sally Whitwell, Sarah Elise Thompson, Sonya Holowell, and Stephen Adams. Western music from the last 12 centuries is represented by Kassiani, Anonymous, Guido d'Arezzo, Hildegard of Bingen, Adam de la Halle, Guillaume de Machaut, John Dunstaple, William Byrd, Henry Purcell, Johann Sebastian Bach, Anton Bruckner, and Igor Stravinsky.
Featured non-Australian music: Kassiani, Guido d'Arezzo, Hildegard of Bingen, Adam de la Halle, Guillaume de Machaut, John Dunstaple, William Byrd, Henry Purcell, Johann Sebastian Bach, Anton Bruckner, Igor Stravinsky.
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website
- Music of Alice Chance
- Music of Aristea Mellos
- Music of Chris Williams
- Music of Colin Black
- Music of Dan Walker
- Music of Elizabeth Sheppard
- Music of Felicity Wilcox
- Music of Gordon Hamilton
- Music of Josephine Gibson
- Music of Lyle Chan
- Music of Matthew Hindson
- Music of Naomi Crellin
- Music of Owen Elsley
- Music of Sally Whitwell
- Music of Sarah Elise Thompson
- Music of Sonya Holowell
- Music of Stephen Adams
- Performer The Song Company
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login